The Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) Export Assistance Center provides local companies free, confidential counseling and assists small and medium-sized businesses with topics such as international business planning, market research, export documentation, local product requirements, and logistics.
If you are interested in increasing sales and expanding into new markets, you should consider exporting. There are more than 6.5 billion potential customers outside the U.S., which means greater opportunity for increased sales. To learn how exporting can help boost your bottom line, contact us to schedule a no-cost, confidential consultation today!
Our export assistance business consultants offer an array of services and resources to help small businesses prepare for the global market. We can help you get started on your exporting journey.
If you are planning to start exporting, we can help you…
- Export Compliance Education
- International Marketing Plans
- Develop a Business Export Plan
- Conduct Market Research
- Conduct a Financial Checkup on Your Business
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Financing Assistance
- Export Controls and Licenses
- NAFTA: Certificate/Trade Data/”Doing Business In” Guides
- HS Codes, Tariffs, and Taxes
If you are currently exporting, we can help you…
- Expand to New Markets
- Examine Complimentary Markets
- Track Global Demand of Your Product
- Target Industries
- Talk with your Peer Group
- Trade Barriers
- Advocacy Center
- IMAGE Grant